Parents of the
Butler-Fearon-O’Connor School of Irish Dancing
The 18th Annual
June Butler Memorial Feis
Saturday, September 10th, 2016
Cawthra Park Secondary School
1305 Cawthra Road, Mississauga, Ontario L5G 4L1
Beginning with Figures at 8:30 am
Thank you for attending the feis.
See you in 2017!
Follow us on Twitter for updates throughout the day
Problems with site? contact the webmaster
All items will be brought to the Newmarket Feis.
Please email to arrange pick-up sooner.
- Nike Dri-Fit shorts Size XS
- Black shorts size XS with glitter "Irish Dance" transfer
- Pink bloomers with silver polka dots
- Hullachan soft shoes in Gold and Shamrock bag
- Tortoise shell rimmed sunglasses
- Earbuds white with green trim
* SASHES for 1st, 2nd and 3rd in PRELIM and CHAMP! *
* Championship Traditional Set Competition *
* DANCE OFFs for Preliminary and Open Championships *
* ONLINE ENTRIES with payments by PayPal or cheque (PayPal only, if entering after August 31st)*
* TIR NA NOG competition for the little ones *
* TREBLE REEL competitions for Grades and Champs
* TEA ROOM offering a selection of food and beverages *
Local Hotel information can be found here